Telunas Private IslandReturn to main website
|Prices will be charged in IDR||Mon 23 Oct 2017||Tue 24 Oct 2017||Wed 25 Oct 2017||Thu 26 Oct 2017||Fri 27 Oct 2017||Sat 28 Oct 2017||Sun 29 Oct 2017||Mon 30 Oct 2017||Tue 31 Oct 2017||Wed 01 Nov 2017||Thu 02 Nov 2017||Fri 03 Nov 2017||Sat 04 Nov 2017||Sun 05 Nov 2017|
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
PRIVATE ISLAND! Book your Sea Villa at Telunas Private Island today! Subscribe to our newsletter for special offers and updates.
Telunas Private Island is designed to be a natural island paradise accented with resort comforts. Our island resort offers 15 well-appointed sea villas featuring spectacular wide-angle views of azure sea and the rugged terrain of Sugi Island. Telunas Private Island features sophisticated touches such as manager’s reception, room service, and honesty bar. Telunas Island guests will enjoy a curved white-sandy beach or relax at the infinity pool.
Telunas Private Island boasts additional services such as massage and basic spa treatments on your veranda, a variety of sea and land activities unique to island guests, and limited-choice blackboard menus presented by our executive chef and served to your table. A unique privilege for island guests, island guests will also enjoy the flexibility of further activities based across the cove at Telunas Beach Resort and the surrounding area.
- Conference Facilities
- On Site Restaurant
- Non-Smoking Property
- Games Room
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Kids Club
Sea Villa (Room only - includes 2 adults)Book
Each spacious 90 m² Sea Villa includes a sitting room, private balcony, king-size (double) bed, and a children’s loft (sleeps 2-3). Distinctive furnishings are made from recycled woods. Baby cot / extra mattress available. Maximum occupancy of 5 persons.
- 180 degree views from your private veranda
- Natural cooling from overwater construction
- Tasteful modern bathroom
Basic rate: lodging for 2 persons; includes many complimentary Telunas Private Island activities plus access to Telunas Beach Resort facilities
Extra adult rate: IDR 750k (plus tax and service charge) per night
Extra child rate: IDR 650k (plus tax and service charge) per night
Dining: IDR 750k (plus tax and service charge) per adult per night. Includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, and in-room tea & coffee service. This is a standard charge separate from the basic rate.
Dining for children: included in the extra child rate.
Transport: IDR 750k (plus tax and service charge) per person 5 years old and older. This is a standard charge separate from the basic rate and covers a round-trip domestic transfer from Sekupang ferry terminal and Telunas Resorts.
All fees, including taxes and service charges, are transparently communicated in Grand Total. Guests will be charged a 50% deposit payment upon booking. The remaining balance will be settled upon checkout from Telunas Private Island.
- 1 King bed
- Tea/Coffee Making
- Ceiling Fans
- Cots Available
- Lounge Area
- High Chair Available
- Daily Room Service
- Linen and Towels Provided
- Bathrobes Provided
- Outdoor Setting
- Room Safe
Terms & Conditions
1. Reservations must be made at least 48 hours (2 days) prior to the desired arrival date. Advance bookings can only be made up to 12 (twelve) months prior to the trip.
2. All pricing subject to 10% VAT and 8% Service Charge (included in quoted price)
3. A non-refundable deposit payment will be charged to your credit card at the time of booking for 100% of the room rate. In accordance with Indonesian law, all charges will be converted to IDR.
4. Full Board Dining (breakfast, lunch, dinner) is a standard additional charge of IDR 750k++ per adult per night and IDR 350k++ per child per night.
5. Round trip domestic transportation between Sekupang and Telunas is a mandatory additional charge of IDR 750k++ per person. By booking you are agreeing to book and pay the additional fees for the appropriate type of domestic and international transfers.
6. The extra adult rate is IDR 750k++ per night and excludes dining. Extra child rate is IDR 450k++ and excludes dining.
7. Dining, extra beds, additional children, domestic transport, activities, extras, and applicable taxes will be SETTLED IN FULL AT THE RESORT. Payment can be made in cash (Rupiah/IDR) and credit card (Visa, MasterCard, and Amex).
8. All payments on-site will be converted to Indonesian Rupiah at the prevailing/posted rate at the resort. All payments made by credit card will be converted to IDR according to the weekly rate published each Wednesday by the Indonesian Ministry of Finance plus 1.75% for currency variance; http://www.ortax.org/ortax/?mod=kurs
9. Please note that Telunas Resorts reserves the right to adjust room availability on an as-is-needed basis.
10. Please note that that check-in is 2pm and check-out at 9am for regular departure and 11am for late departure unless otherwise noted or agreed upon by your host.
1. Room deposit is non-refundable.
2. Cancellations, though non-refundable, are transferable for up to six months after the check-in date (subject to availability).
3. No refund, transfer, or consolation will be offered for cancellations or no-shows within 7 days of arrival date.
4. Currency and credit card charges are not refundable.
1. Telunas Resorts is not responsible for inclement weather (rain, wind, waves, fog, etc) that may prevent guests from participating in certain activities.
2. If weather conditions are too severe, Telunas Resorts staff reserve the right to delay or cancel boat departures from Telunas back to Sekupang Ferry Terminal on Batam and vice-versa. However, all possible efforts will be made to avoid delays.
3. Telunas Resorts boats are modified Riau Melayu fishing boats and are covered to help prevent guests from getting wet in the rain or from ocean waves. However, we cannot guarantee that all guests will remain dry during the trip. We consider this part of the Telunas Resorts cultural experience.
4. Telunas Resorts is not responsible for lost or stolen articles. A safe is available for you to use for valuables. Please contact your Telunas Beach Resort host if you wish to make use of the safe.
5. Telunas Resorts is not responsible for extra costs incurred due to guest error in transit or situations arising from the International Ferry Companies traveling between Singapore and Batam, Indonesia.
6. Your agreement to this policy implies waiver of any right to pursue legal suit or charges against Telunas Beach Resort for incidents or accidents related to the property or staff of PT. Island Connections Intl. for the entirety of your transfer and stay.