Albury / Wodonga - Wymah Valley Holiday Park - Top Tourist
|Prices will be charged in AUD||Sat 10 Dec 2016||Sun 11 Dec 2016||Mon 12 Dec 2016||Tue 13 Dec 2016||Wed 14 Dec 2016||Thu 15 Dec 2016||Fri 16 Dec 2016||Sat 17 Dec 2016||Sun 18 Dec 2016||Mon 19 Dec 2016||Tue 20 Dec 2016||Wed 21 Dec 2016||Thu 22 Dec 2016||Fri 23 Dec 2016|
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Wymah Valley Holiday Park is your complete holiday destination offering activities for all ages and with an emphasis on quality, affordable accommodation.
The Park covers one hundred hectares with two kilometres of private foreshore on the banks of Lake Hume. Lake Hume provides an ideal site for a diverse range of water sports; including sailing, waterskiing, windsurfing, jet skiing, wakeboarding, swimming and fishing (Golden Perch, Murray Cod, Silver Perch, Rainbow Trout and Brown Trout and Redfin). Unfortunately no water sports are provided by Wymah Valley Holiday Park. Despite the drought and the low water levels, Lake Hume and the Albury-Wodonga area is still a great place to visit. It remains a destination where people can relax and socialise in a very peaceful environment.
The rural setting, wide open spaces and convenient design of the park offers you the ultimate holiday experience.
The varied range of accommodation options available at Wymah Valley Holiday Park suit all budgets and tastes. Caravan and Camping Sites through to well appointed Cabins and Chalets are all available for couples, families and groups.
Wymah Valley Holiday Park is the perfect base from which to explore the diverse attractions of the Albury Wodonga region at any time of the year.
Note: Accommodation discounts i.e. BIG4 or Top Tourist will not be honored for bookings made via third party websites.
Note: Rates quoted are for 2 persons. Extra adult & child rates apply
- BBQ Area
- Games Room
- Tennis Court
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Free Parking
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Guest Laundry
- Camp Kitchen
Terms & Conditions
Full payment (100%) will be taken at time of booking.
All transactions on our website are secured by SSL encryption
* As of 1st February 2011, bank credit card fees will be applied to all payments made by credit card.
Credit Card transaction fees will apply as follows;
•Visa & Mastercard 1.1% inc.
•AMEX & Diners 3.85% inc.
Debit Card and EFTPOS transactions do not attract fees.
* One night's accommodation will be charged if less than seven (7) days’ notice of cancellation is received.
* 50% of one night's accommodation will be charged if less than fourteen days (14) notice is received.
* Full refund will be made if cancelled greater than fourteen (14) days from arrival.
* If paid by credit card, the surcharge is refundable
* No refund for early departure.
* Park Management reserves the right to relocate or cancel any booking at its discretion.
* All cancellations must be in writing direct to the property