Welcome Resort Example

Rating
5.0 stars
Prices will be charged in USD Full Rate Fri 09 Dec 2016 Sat 10 Dec 2016 Sun 11 Dec 2016 Mon 12 Dec 2016 Tue 13 Dec 2016 Wed 14 Dec 2016 Thu 15 Dec 2016 Fri 16 Dec 2016 Sat 17 Dec 2016 Sun 18 Dec 2016 Mon 19 Dec 2016 Tue 20 Dec 2016 Wed 21 Dec 2016 Thu 22 Dec 2016
Resort Hotel
Photos Details
Book $450 Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold
Resort Family Room
Photos Details
Book $550 Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold
The Penthouse
Photos Details
Book $900 Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold
Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay

Property Information

Welcome Resort Example
+246 118 6229
Jacks Point
Needham
Bridgetown 4999

Welcome Resort Example

Come and join us on the islands premier resort. The perfect getaway from it all

Property Features

  1. BBQ Area
  2. Hairdresser
  3. Security Parking
  4. 24 hour Reception
  5. Day Spa
  6. Kids Club
  7. Spa
  8. 24 hour Porterage
  9. DVD Library
  10. Library
  11. Tennis Court
  12. Disabled Access Rooms
  13. Free Parking
  14. On Site Restaurant
  15. Tour Desk
  16. Dry Cleaning Service
  17. Games Room
  18. Outdoor Swimming Pool
  19. Broadband Internet Access
  20. WiFi Internet
  21. Gym
  22. Sauna / Steam Room
  23. 24 hour Room Service
  24. Street parking

Accommodation Details

Welcome Resort Example

Resort Hotel

Resort Hotel

Book

Hotel style accommodation offering room for 2 adults and 2 children, or up to 3 adults

  1. Air conditioned
  2. Bath
  3. Cable/Satellite TV
  4. Kitchen
  5. Shower - separate
  6. Alarm Clock
  7. Bathrobes Provided
  8. DVD Player
  9. Room Service
  10. Spa
  11. Fridge - Bar Fridge
  12. Broadband Internet Access
  13. Hairdryer
  14. Shower over Bath/Spa

Welcome Resort Example

Resort Family Room

Resort Family Room

Book

For larger families our Resort Family Rooms have a second bedroom off the main room - so the kids can still enjoy their own space. Resort Family Rooms are available for bona fide families only.

  1. 2nd bathroom
  2. Broadband Internet Access
  3. Double Bed
  4. Queen bed
  5. Mini Bar
  6. Air conditioned
  7. CD Player
  8. Microwave
  9. Rollaway Beds Available
  10. Ipod Dock
  11. Balcony
  12. Cots Available
  13. Non-Smoking
  14. Spa

Welcome Resort Example

The Penthouse

The Penthouse

Book

The Penthouse Apartment is located on the top floor of the hotel. Featuring a separate bedroom with king size bed, dining room and lounge, kitchen, private entrance and rooftop courtyard complete with private Jacuzzi and outdoor furniture.

  1. 2nd bathroom
  2. King Bed
  3. Kitchen
  4. Single Bed
  5. Spa
  6. Air conditioned
  7. King / 2 single beds
  8. Shower over Bath/Spa
  9. Sofa Bed

Terms & Conditions

Example: 40% deposit required at time of booking - this deposit will be taken from the credit card when you submit with the booking. You will need to pay the remaining 60% on arrival. Sorry but Welcome Resort Example Hotel does not accept cheque payments.

Deposits are refundable if bookings are cancelled 2 weeks or more before arrival (minus a $40 administration fee). If cancellations are made within the two week period and we successfully rebook the accommodation we will again refund your deposit minus the administration fee.
Deposits may be transferred to another booking provided cancellation is at least 2 days before arrival.