|Prices will be charged in AUD||Full Rate||Sat 26 May 2018||Sun 27 May 2018||Mon 28 May 2018||Tue 29 May 2018||Wed 30 May 2018||Thu 31 May 2018||Fri 01 Jun 2018||Sat 02 Jun 2018||Sun 03 Jun 2018||Mon 04 Jun 2018||Tue 05 Jun 2018||Wed 06 Jun 2018||Thu 07 Jun 2018||Fri 08 Jun 2018|
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
The Tutorial Hotel features stylish and individually decorated luxury suites in quiet seclusion, enjoying panoramic view of surrounding sea vistas and delightful gardens. Enjoy our superb indoor pool and day spa facilities. Experience gourmet dining in our Restaurant, showcasing a fare of innovative dishes and seafood cuisine. Relax in style by the sea.
- Day Spa
- Pet friendly
- Guest Laundry
- DVD Library
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Dry Cleaning Service
2 Single Beds with a balcony and views. Can accommodate up to 3 people, however extra person charges apply.
Terms & Conditions
Example: 40% deposit required at time of booking - this deposit will be taken from the credit card when you submit with the booking. You will need to pay the remaining 60% on arrival. Sorry but The Tutorial HOTEL does not accept cheque payments.
Deposits are refundable if bookings are cancelled 2 weeks or more before arrival (minus a $40 administration fee). If cancellations are made within the two week period and we successfully rebook the accommodation we will again refund your deposit minus the administration fee.
Deposits may be transferred to another booking provided cancellation is at least 2 days before arrival.