The Entrance is regarded as one of the most beautiful hotels between Sydney and Newcastle since 1927. Interior Architecture created by Pikewithers compliments the natural surroundings making the most of the views over the lake, the fresh sea breeze and the glorious sunlight.
The outside beer garden is the heart of the hotel, with views over the much loved lake. The perfect place to quench the thirst, catch-up with friends or enjoy a sensational meal.
The hotels other facilities include 'The Entrance Local' and 'The Entrance Dining', which has a great reputation and is the perfect spot for fish & chips. 'The Entrance Pavilion' is available for functions and bookings and 'The Entrance Bottleshop' is stocked with a great range of Australian and International wines as well as every mans staple - icy cold beer.
Situated just under The Entrance bridge, on the foreshore of the Tuggerah lakes, the hotel has been a favourite meeting spot for tourists and locals for many years.
- Free Parking
- Interconnecting Rooms
- Bar / Lounge
Terms & Conditions
1. Payment for website bookings is required in full at the time of making your reservation.
2. The prices shown are per room per night for the numbers of persons and dates selected. Additional guests will be required to pay an extra per person per night rate of $60.00.
3. Upon arrival Guests must provide valid photographic identification for security purposes.
4. All guests are required to provide credit card details on arrival to cover any miscellaneous charges regardless of booking method. Misc charges includes breakages/damages, excessive cleaning charges above the normal level of cleaning due to the room being left in an unacceptable state or affected by in-room smoking which is prohibited.
5. Check in is from 12pm-8pm. Check out is 10am. A late check out fee may apply if the property is not vacated prior to this time.?
6. Bookings can be cancelled or amended up until 48 hours prior to arrival (12pm check-in). If cancelled within 48 hours of arrival (12pm check-in), the full amount will be forfeited by the guest. Any cancellations or amendments that require a refund outside the 48 hour cancellation policy will incur a $30 administration charge.