The Testing Hotel

Rating
6.0 self rated
Prices will be charged in AUD Full Rate Sat 10 Dec 2016 Sun 11 Dec 2016 Mon 12 Dec 2016 Tue 13 Dec 2016 Wed 14 Dec 2016 Thu 15 Dec 2016 Fri 16 Dec 2016 Sat 17 Dec 2016 Sun 18 Dec 2016 Mon 19 Dec 2016 Tue 20 Dec 2016 Wed 21 Dec 2016 Thu 22 Dec 2016 Fri 23 Dec 2016
Penthouse
Details
Book $1,800 Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold
The Testing Penthouse NYE
Details
Book $1,800 Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold
Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay

Property Information

The Testing Hotel
1300 736 198
200 George Street
Sydney NSW 2000

The Testing Hotel

The Testing Hotel, the only true resort destination, offering the perfect mix of exceptional resort accommodations, all nestled on 22 beachfront acres. Imagine the widest stretch of white sand on Waikiki, a serene beach front lagoon, lush tropical gardens with exotic wildlife and cascading waterfalls, majestic views of Diamond Head and stunning seaside sunsets. Discover 90 shops and boutiques and a diverse, international selection of restaurants. The resort's beachfront Super Pool is the largest on the island, and on Friday night it becomes the stage for a celebration of Hawaiian culture and entertainment, ending with a spectacular Fireworks show! The Testing Hotel stands as the premier meeting centre of the Pacific with more than 150,000 square feet of meeting, convention and outdoor function space.

Property Features

  1. Day Spa
  2. Sauna / Steam Room
  3. Foreign Exchange Services
  4. Dry Cleaning Service
  5. DVD Library
  6. Spa
  7. Interconnecting Rooms
  8. Non-Smoking Property
  9. Indoor Swimming Pool
  10. 24 hour Reception
  11. Pillow Menu
  12. In House Movies
  13. Library
  14. 24 hour Porterage

Accommodation Details

No image

Penthouse

Book

The Penthouse Apartment is located on the top floor of the hotel. Featuring a separate bedroom with king size bed, dining room and lounge, kitchen, private entrance and rooftop courtyard complete with private Jacuzzi and outdoor furniture.

No image

The Testing Penthouse NYE

Book

The Penthouse Apartment is located on the top floor of the hotel. Featuring a separate bedroom with king size bed, dining room and lounge, kitchen, private entrance and rooftop courtyard complete with private Jacuzzi and outdoor furniture.

  1. 2nd bathroom
  2. King Bed
  3. Microwave
  4. Spa
  5. Mini Bar
  6. Air conditioned
  7. Kitchen
  8. Oven
  9. Television
  10. Verandah
  11. DVD Player
  12. Lounge Area
  13. Room Service
  14. Views
  15. Mini Fridge

Terms & Conditions

40% deposit required at time of booking - this deposit will be taken from the credit card when you submit with the booking. You will need to pay the remaining 60% on arrival. Sorry but The Testing Hotel does not accept cheque payments.

Deposits are refundable if bookings are cancelled 2 weeks or more before arrival (minus a $40 administration fee). If cancellations are made within the two week period and we successfully rebook the accommodation we will again refund your deposit minus the administration fee.
Deposits may be transferred to another booking provided cancellation is at least 2 days before arrival.