Rendezvous Demo BBN

Rating
5.0 stars
Prices will be charged in AUD Full Rate Sun 28 May 2017 Mon 29 May 2017 Tue 30 May 2017 Wed 31 May 2017 Thu 01 Jun 2017 Fri 02 Jun 2017 Sat 03 Jun 2017 Sun 04 Jun 2017 Mon 05 Jun 2017 Tue 06 Jun 2017 Wed 07 Jun 2017 Thu 08 Jun 2017 Fri 09 Jun 2017 Sat 10 Jun 2017
ROMANCE ESCAPE PACKAGE
Photos Details
Book $400 Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold
TWIN ROOM
Photos Details
Book $200 Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold Sold
Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay

Property Information

Rendezvous Demo BBN
Rendezvous Hotels
Rendezvous Hotels
Rendezvous Hotels 000

Rendezvous Demo BBN

Rendezvous Hotels

Property Features

  1. BBQ Area
  2. Gym
  3. Security Parking
  4. Non-Smoking Property
  5. Day Spa
  6. On Site Restaurant
  7. Spa
  8. WiFi Internet
  9. Free Parking
  10. Outdoor Swimming Pool
  11. Tennis Court
  12. In House Movies
  13. Games Room

Accommodation Details

Rendezvous Demo BBN

ROMANCE ESCAPE PACKAGE

ROMANCE ESCAPE PACKAGE

Book

Adults only. Treat that special someone to a romantic getaway in our penthouse King bed room with spa. Enjoy your own private balcony and uninterrupted views across the sea.

  • 1 King bed
  1. Air conditioned
  2. Balcony
  3. Daily Room Service
  4. iPod Dock
  5. Wireless Internet
  6. Shower - separate
  7. Free In-House Movies

Rendezvous Demo BBN

TWIN ROOM

TWIN ROOM

Book

2 Single Beds with a balcony and views. Can accommodate up to 3 people, however extra person charges apply.

  1. Air conditioned
  2. Shower - separate
  3. Free In-House Movies
  4. Cable/Satellite TV
  5. Wireless Internet

Terms & Conditions

Example: 40% deposit required at time of booking - this deposit will be taken from the credit card when you submit with the booking. You will need to pay the remaining 60% on arrival. Sorry but The DEMO HOTEL does not accept cheque payments.

Deposits are refundable if bookings are cancelled 2 weeks or more before arrival (minus a $40 administration fee). If cancellations are made within the two week period and we successfully rebook the accommodation we will again refund your deposit minus the administration fee.
Deposits may be transferred to another booking provided cancellation is at least 2 days before arrival.