Echuca / Moama - Murray River Holiday Park
|Prices will be charged in AUD||Sun 20 Aug 2017||Mon 21 Aug 2017||Tue 22 Aug 2017||Wed 23 Aug 2017||Thu 24 Aug 2017||Fri 25 Aug 2017||Sat 26 Aug 2017||Sun 27 Aug 2017||Mon 28 Aug 2017||Tue 29 Aug 2017||Wed 30 Aug 2017||Thu 31 Aug 2017||Fri 01 Sep 2017||Sat 02 Sep 2017|
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Compact and neat, Murray River Holiday Park is centrally located in the NSW country town or Moama at the end of the Echuca Moama Bridge and adjacent to Echuca approximately 2.5 hours drive from Melbourne.
Enjoy the relaxed atmosphere of this holiday park, either in your own caravan or one of the modern park cabins. As they say in real estate location, location, location, and that's exactly what Murray River Holiday Park offers... Located approximately 100 metres (walking distance) to the Bowling Club, V/Line bus terminal, shopping centre, restaurants, hotels or a 5 minute walk to the mighty Murray River.
The Echuca Moama offers an amazing holiday destination with something for everyone! Wineries, bowls, tennis, horse riding, go carts, paddlesteamers, joy flights and the historic Port of Echuca. Step back in time and see the black smith or the turner or get lost in the maze or try a round of golf on one of our courses.
Note: Accommodation discounts i.e. BIG4 or Top Tourist will not be honored for bookings made via third party websites.
Note: Rates quoted are for 2 persons. Extra adult & child rates apply
- BBQ Area
- Free Parking
- Guest Laundry
- Non-Smoking Rooms
Terms & Conditions
Full payment (100%) will be taken at time of booking.
All transactions on our website are secured by SSL encryption
* As of 1st February 2011, bank credit card fees will be applied to all payments made by credit card.
Credit Card transaction fees will apply as follows;
•Visa & Mastercard 1.1% inc.
•AMEX & Diners 3.85% inc.
Debit Card and EFTPOS transactions do not attract fees.
• Where a booking is cancelled 28+ days prior to the arrival date a fee equivalent to one nights accommodation will be charged as a cancellation fee.
• Where a one (1) night booking is cancelled 15-28 days prior to arrival a cancellation fee of one night’s accommodation charge will be made.
• Where a two (2) plus night booking is cancelled 15-28 days prior to arrival a cancellation fee of 50% of the total value of the booking will be made.
• Where a booking is cancelled less than 14 days prior to arrival no refund applies.
• No refund for early departure.
• Park Management reserves the right to relocate or cancel any booking at its discretion.
• All cancellations must be in writing direct to the property