Maitraya Private RetreatReturn to main website
|Prices will be charged in AUD||Full Rate||Sun 27 May 2018||Mon 28 May 2018||Tue 29 May 2018||Wed 30 May 2018||Thu 31 May 2018||Fri 01 Jun 2018||Sat 02 Jun 2018||Sun 03 Jun 2018||Mon 04 Jun 2018||Tue 05 Jun 2018||Wed 06 Jun 2018||Thu 07 Jun 2018||Fri 08 Jun 2018||Sat 09 Jun 2018|
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Idyllically positioned above the picturesque Albany coastline lies Maitraya, one of Australia’s most prestigious luxury retreats.
Set amongst more than 500 acres of private and secluded bushland, Maitraya delivers to you the best of Western Australia’s renowned southern coastline, and offers breathtaking views of the picturesque Southern Ocean, nearby islands and surrounding mountains.
- BBQ Area
- Free Parking
Terms & Conditions
1. The person making the booking is referred to hereafter as the Client. The Client must be at least eighteen years of age. The Client must be authorised on behalf of all other members of the party booking.
2. The booking is made on the basis that the Conditions apply to all members of the party. By making the booking, the Client confirms that he or she is so authorized and that other party members agree that the booking is subject to these Booking Conditions.
3. The Client is responsible for making payments prior to arrival and payment is to be made to Maitraya Luxury Private Retreat. To secure bookings a 30% deposit is to be paid within 24hrs of booking confirmation and full balance is due 14 days (2 weeks) prior to arrival, this secures the booking dates.
4. The booking is made on the basis that the Client agrees that no liability can be accepted by the Accommodation provider, hereafter referred to as the Proprietor, for expenses, costs, losses, claims or other sums of any description which relate to the occupation of the property.
5. The Client and all members of the party agree the premises cannot be used for any purpose other than the provision of accommodation. The Client agrees to keep the property clean and tidy and to leave the property in a similar condition as it was found upon arrival. The Client and all members of the party further agree not to use the property for any commercial or unlawful purpose.
6. The Proprietor is entitled at his/her sole and absolute discretion to refuse handover to the Client, or to repossess, the property where damage is or likely to be caused by the Client or any members of the party, or where quiet possession is disrupted or threatened. Under these circumstances such an event will be treated as a cancellation of the booking by the Client.
7. The Client must not sublet, or allow more people than stated in the original booking to occupy the property without consent of the Proprietor. If this were to occur without consent, an additional payment will be required to compensate the Proprietor for the loss of revenue and all associated costs incurred resulting from the occupation of the property. If the Client does any of these, the Operator can refuse to hand over the property, or may repossess it. If the Proprietor does so, this will be treated as a cancellation of the booking by the Client. In these situations no refund of any monies paid in respect of the booking will be made and neither will the Proprietor have any liability to the Client as a result of this situation arising.
8. The Client agrees to check in no earlier than 2pm on the specified date of arrival and agrees to vacate accommodation by 10am on the end date specified on the Itinerary unless otherwise and previously agreed.
9. When the Client receives confirmation, the details must be checked carefully and validated. If any detail is not correct, or consistent with the Client’s instructions the Client should advise the Proprietor immediately upon receipt of the confirmation. The Proprietor accepts no liability for errors or omissions where the Client has failed to immediately notify details of any errors or omissions. When a Client makes a booking for accommodation more than 30 days prior to the event or arrival, the Client must reconfirm and validate the booking within 5 business days prior to the event or arrival.
10. Once the Proprietor issues a written confirmation to the Client, this signifies that the Proprietor has entered into a contract with the Client which is subject to all the above Conditions.
11. Maitraya reserves the right to withdraw the booking at any time due to unforeseen or extraordinary circumstances out of Maitraya’s control. In this circumstance, the Client’s deposit or any monies paid will be fully refunded.
12. The Laws of West Australia shall apply to these conditions
Cancellation of Confirmed bookings (where payment has been made) will attract a penalty as per the below table:
Period of Notice Penalty Imposed
14 Days prior 30% Deposit forfeited
7 Days prior 80% of total booking
24hrs prior 100% of total booking
Rescheduling of bookings 6 weeks notice is required and credit must be used within 6 months of booking date
For cancellation please contact us directly on (08) 9361 9044
All transactions are conducted in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST.
maitraya.com is owned and operated by All Retreats Pty Ltd. 974b Albany Highway, East Victoria Park, Western Australia, 6101, ABN 47 969 073 447
Telephone: +61 8 9361 9044
Fax: +61 8 9355 0779
All Retreats Pty Ltd is dedicated to keeping your details private. Any information, we collect in relation to you, is kept strictly secured. We do not pass on/sell/swap any of your personal details with anyone. We use this information to identify your bookings, provide you with our monthly newsletter (if applicable) and to personalise your shopping experience with us; that’s all. All Retreats Pty Ltd uses a third party booking system to manage online bookings. Cookies may be used to store temporary information about your booking.
Whenever you use our web site, or any other web site, the computer on which the web pages are stored (the Web server) needs to know the network address of your computer so that it can send the requested web pages to your Internet browser. The unique network address of your computer is called its “IP address,” and is sent automatically each time you access any Internet site. From a computer’s IP address, it is possible to determine the general geographic location of that computer, but otherwise it is anonymous.
We do not keep a record of the IP addresses from which users access our site except where you have specifically provided us with information about yourself, in which case we also record your IP address for security purposes. An example of this would be when proceeding to a checkout to finalise an order you may wish to make. After completing the form provided, your IP address will be stored along with a transaction number that allows us to track your order.
When making a booking with All Retreats Pty Ltd your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure socket layer) encryption technology. 128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact us email@example.com