Kooloora LodgeReturn to main website
|Prices will be charged in AUD||Sat 27 May 2017||Sun 28 May 2017||Mon 29 May 2017||Tue 30 May 2017||Wed 31 May 2017||Thu 01 Jun 2017||Fri 02 Jun 2017||Sat 03 Jun 2017||Sun 04 Jun 2017||Mon 05 Jun 2017||Tue 06 Jun 2017||Wed 07 Jun 2017||Thu 08 Jun 2017||Fri 09 Jun 2017|
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
For a winter escape or a snow adventure, Mountie’s newest Holiday destination Kooloora Lodge is located in Perisher Valley. Kooloora Lodge is a newly renovated lodge conveniently located just, 800 metres from the main chair lifts. Perfect for serious skiers and snowboarders looking for upmarket lodge style accommodation at an exceptional price, Kooloora Lodge offers a cost effective getaway in luxury.
Simply park at the security car park located at Bullock Flat, then make your way to Perisher via the ski tube. Once you reach Perisher catch the Hans oversnow (free) transfer to Kooloora Lodge.
• Oversnow transfers on arrival and departure through the Hans Oversnow
• Dinner and Breakfast included
• Meals – Breakfast from 7.30am (breakfast is cereal, toast and hot meal served), Dinner 6.30pm (Dinner is a 3 course meal)
• Main lounge area features fireplace, plasma, Foxtel/Austar and Wii
• Communal area also has toilet and dining area and fridges for guests to share, coffee & Tea making facilities
• Each room has an ensuite, Austar(Foxtel) and Plasma, individual Heating and loads of cupboard space
• Room 3 offers wheel chair access and facilities
• Rooms 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 all have a Balcony
• Check in from 3.30pm and checkout 9.30am
Kooloora is a non-smoking lodge
• Dry Room and store area is available for all guests to leave wet snow gear
• Coin operated Dryer and washing machine available
• Bookings periods are between Long weekend in June through to the October long weekend each year.
• Linen is provided in all tariffs
• Child rates are based on children that are 18months old to 12 years of age only. Please note that the lodge does not have any baby facilities
• Adult rates are for 13 years and over
• Lift Passes & ski tube can be purchased separately via www.perisher.com.au website. It is the responsibility of members and guests to provide their own mountain passes
• NO PETS ALLOWED
• Bookings are only on the following basis
Weekend = Friday and Saturday nights only
Mid Week = Sunday through to Thursday night inclusive
7 Nights = weekly booking
The booking days/nights cannot be altered. E.g. if you were looking at booking only a Sunday and Monday night, the tariff will be the mid week price for Sunday through Thursday.
- Guest Laundry
- Non-Smoking Property
- WiFi Internet
- In House Movies
- Disabled Access Rooms
Peak Festival Twin PackageBook
Rate is for 2x Adults for the Peak Festival Package - 3x nights from Friday. Minimum two guests per room.
Includes 3 Course Dinner and breakfast daily, arrival and departure oversnow transfers, afternoon skier pickup and 4 day Peak Festival Pass each
• King size bed - may be split to a twin
• Radio and television with local networks and cable
• Shower facilities only (no Bath)
• Room controlled heating
• Majority of rooms overlook Perisher Valley
• Ensuite shower
• Linen and Towels Provided
• Cable/Satellite TV
• Television with USB port
• Views from most rooms
• King Bed/ can be split
• DVD Player
• Wii and games in loungeroom
- 1 King / Twin
- Linen and Towels Provided
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Wireless Internet
Terms & Conditions
Terms, conditions and payment terms:
• A deposit of $100 per person is required to confirm your booking
• Full Payment is required no less than 30 days prior to your arrival date.
• Cancellation within the month of stay forfeits all payments. Should you cancel with at least one month notice and the room is re-let, deposit monies will be returned.
• Room Check-in is after 3.30pm and Room Check-out is by 9.30am.
• Maximum occupancy limits per room must be strictly adhered to. Failure to do so could result in cancellation of booking.
• Minimum tariffs apply, please speak with our holiday consultants to finalise details.
• Lift passes, ski tube and ski hire are not included in tariffs.
• Transfers to and from Perisher on arrival and departure days only are included. Pickups after 11pm will be at your own cost.
• The person booking the room is responsible for the room and any visitors. The person booking must be present for the entire duration of the booking and liable for any damages
• Group bookings are to be made by Mounties Group Holiday Consultants over the phone.
• A deposit A security bond is required for all group bookings (an additional 10% of total group booking). Security bonds will be refunded within 7 days of checkout.
• Please note any specials offered after your booking is made for your travel date, will only be issued as credits. No refunds will be given.
• Membership must be purchased at time of booking or upon arrival of your stay, otherwise non-members prices will apply.
• Child rates are based on children 18 months to 2 years of age only. Please note that the lodge does not have baby facilities.
• Adult rates are for 13 years and over.
• No pets allowed.