Great Ocean EcolodgeReturn to main website
|Prices will be charged in AUD||Fri 24 Feb 2017||Sat 25 Feb 2017||Sun 26 Feb 2017||Mon 27 Feb 2017||Tue 28 Feb 2017||Wed 01 Mar 2017||Thu 02 Mar 2017||Fri 03 Mar 2017||Sat 04 Mar 2017||Sun 05 Mar 2017||Mon 06 Mar 2017||Tue 07 Mar 2017||Wed 08 Mar 2017||Thu 09 Mar 2017|
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Stay in our award winning eco retreat, venture out into the bush with conservation researchers to help save endangered species, explore the Great Ocean Walk, indulge in the region's finest local produce or just relax in the dappled shade of the eucalypts – whatever the escape you have planned, we'll help you make it one to remember.
The social enterprise of the Conservation ECology Centre, the Great Ocean Ecolodge is surrounded by pristine bushland, lush rainforests, secluded beaches and towering sea cliffs, close to one of the world's most spectacular coastlines.
The Ecolodge Experience includes accommodation in the Great Ocean Ecolodge, afternoon tea, a guided conservation activity each evening and continental breakfast.
Guest bedrooms have an ensuite bathroom and are furnished with timeless antiques.
Dinner is available at menu prices, showcasing fresh regional produce, mostly harvested from our kitchen garden.
Great Ocean WalkBook
- Early check in from 12 noon.
- Continental breakfast, morning and afternoon tea, picnic luncheons, dinner (drinks at list prices)
- Admission to the Cape Otway Lightstation.
- Great Ocean Walk Map, assistance with planning your itinerary and personalised hike notes.
Conservation Insight (3 Days) Self driveBook
- Three days as part of the Conservation Research Team (3h/day)
- Two nights accommodation at the Great Ocean Ecolodge
- Continental breakfast, morning and afternoon tea, lunch, dinner (drinks at list prices)
- Research and conservation activities and related vehicle transfers
- Tuition and guiding
Terms & Conditions
A 50% deposit is required at the time of booking to confirm your reservation with the balance payable 30 days prior to your arrival. Bookings made within 30 days of arrival require 100% of total booking cost.
CANCELLATION BY THE GUEST
Loss of monies paid applies to all cancelled reservations. The date of trip cancellation is the date on which the written cancellation is received by the Great Ocean Ecolodge. The loss of monies paid is as follows:
• 30 days or more prior to booking date — Loss of deposit or credit to another booking within 90 days.
• Less than 30 days prior to booking date — 100% of total booking cost
No refunds will be made if you voluntarily leave the Great Ocean Ecolodge for any reason prior to your schedule departure date. Refunds will be at the discretion of the Great Ocean Ecolodge if you are involuntarily forced to leave a trip for any reason. No refunds will be made for any accommodation, transport, sightseeing, meals or services booked and not utilised. You are strongly advised to take out cancellation insurance at the time of booking which will cover cancellation penalties in certain circumstances (Please Note: such insurance does not cover a change of mind).
CANCELLATION BY THE GREAT OCEAN ECOLODGE
The Great Ocean Ecolodge reserves the right to cancel any booking at any time prior to departure due to terrorism, natural disasters, acts of God, political instability or other external events which make it unviable or unsafe for the Great Ocean Ecolodge to operate.
If the Great Ocean Ecolodge cancels a confirmed booking you may choose between alternative dates and/or and alternative Great Ocean Ecolodge Experience. The company is not responsible, and you release and forever abandon any claim you may have against the Great Ocean Ecolodge in relation to any incidental expenses you may have incurred as a result of your booking such as visas, vaccinations, non-refundable flights or loss of enjoyment, etc. If the alternative Experience chosen is of a lower value than that originally booked then you are entitled to a refund of the price difference. If the alternative Great Ocean Ecolodge Experience chosen is of a higher value then you agree to pay the difference in price.
If you wish to change your booking in any way, the following fees will apply:
• Amendment request received by the Great Ocean Ecolodge 60 days or more prior to your original arrival date — no charge (subject to availability).
• Amendment request received by the Great Ocean Ecolodge less than 60 days prior to your original arrival date — $80 per person.
• Amendment request received by the Great Ocean Ecolodge less than 10 days prior to your original arrival date — $120 per person.
• If there has been any change in the price of the experience you change your booking to, since the time of your original reservation, the new price will apply to the new reservation.