Beaconsfield Lodge MotelReturn to main website
|Prices will be charged in AUD||Full Rate||Tue 25 Oct 2016||Wed 26 Oct 2016||Thu 27 Oct 2016||Fri 28 Oct 2016||Sat 29 Oct 2016||Sun 30 Oct 2016||Mon 31 Oct 2016||Tue 01 Nov 2016||Wed 02 Nov 2016||Thu 03 Nov 2016||Fri 04 Nov 2016||Sat 05 Nov 2016||Sun 06 Nov 2016||Mon 07 Nov 2016|
Spa RoomPhotos Details
Family RoomPhotos Details
Twin RoomPhotos Details
Double RoomPhotos Details
Minimum Stay DealPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Please update property description
- Free Parking
- Guest Laundry
- WiFi Internet
- Non-Smoking Rooms
Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. A valid credit card preauthorization is required upon booking and full payment shall be made at the time of check-in.
2. Key to the room shall be returned to the reception upon departure. A replacement fee of $100 will be charged to the guest account should the key not be returned.
3. The person registered as the guest(s) shall be liable for any loss or damage to any of the property in the motel excluding fair wear and tear.
4. The motel is not liable to compensate for the loss, theft or damage of personal properties on or brought into the room or in the immediate vicinity of any of the rooms.
5. When guest(s) signs for and on behalf of a business or company and in the event that the business or company is unable to or refuses to pay any amount due, the guest(s) shall
be liable to pay the amount owing by the business or company under this agreement.
6. Cancellation or change of booking should be made 48 hours prior to the check in date or the full amount of the first changed or cancelled night will be charged.
7. Should the term of accommodation be reduced, the registered guest(s) hereby agree to be liable for the appropriate tariff under the current schedule of rates.
8. The number of guests in the room at any one time shall not exceed the number of guests declared. Otherwise the motel management reserves the right to charge the extra to
the guest’s account, or terminate the reservation immediately without refund.
9. Pets are not allowed into the motel at any time.
10. The motel management reserves the right to ask for bond upon check-in.
11. Room occupancy is granted under the acceptance of the above Terms & Conditions.
By submitting the booking, I declare the acceptance of the above Terms & Conditions.
Please update cancellation policy