The Beach House Port DouglasReturn to main website
|Prices will be charged in AUD||Full Rate||Mon 20 Nov 2017||Tue 21 Nov 2017||Wed 22 Nov 2017||Thu 23 Nov 2017||Fri 24 Nov 2017||Sat 25 Nov 2017||Sun 26 Nov 2017||Mon 27 Nov 2017||Tue 28 Nov 2017||Wed 29 Nov 2017||Thu 30 Nov 2017||Fri 01 Dec 2017||Sat 02 Dec 2017||Sun 03 Dec 2017|
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
The Beach House Port Douglas is a fully self contained holiday house in the centre of town and just minutes to the iconic Four Mile Beach. You would be hard pressed to find a better location in Port Douglas. Macrossan Street (the main strip) is about a one minute walk from the house. Here you will find internationally acclaimed restaurants, great cafes' as well as boutique shopping.
Located near the beach, this large holiday house is complete with four bedrooms, open plan living and dining area, fully equipped kitchen as well as a private spacious fully enclosed entertaining area. This big block of land (2000m2) is fully fenced, making it great area for children to safely enjoy outdoor activities. If you find the temperature a bit too warm you can always jump into our large swimming pool to cool off.
With it's relaxed atmosphere the Beach House Port Douglas is your perfect "home away from home" (with free WI-FI) where you can enjoy a peaceful and private holiday with family, a group of friends or couples. If you are attending a wedding in Port Douglas why not stay here. The unique location makes it the perfect accommodation for family and friends of the bride and groom.
The Beach House has recently been renovated and updated with a host of modern facilities to provide a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere to ensure you enjoy the most of your tropical holiday.
The spacious open plan living/kitchen area adjoins a spacious private fully enclosed entertaining area, with servery from the kitchen. The 6 person hot tub, Weber BBQ and outdoor dining setting creates the perfect indoor/outdoor entertaining space.
The master bedroom has a king size bed (converts to two king single beds). The second and third bedrooms have queen size beds and the fourth bedroom has two single ensembles.
• Tiled spacious open plan living area with fully equipped kitchen
• Air –conditioned and ceiling fans throughout
• Louvred windows and large sliding doors
• Four large bedrooms – sleeps up to 8
• 100% blockout blinds to all bedrooms
• Full Security Screened windows and sliding doors
• Two bathrooms – one with bath
• Laundry with washing machine and clothes dryer
• Large saltwater swimming pool with swimout
• Sun lounges
• Large private fully enclosed under roof entertaining area
• Six person spa/hot tub
• Weber B.B.Q
• Jarrah outdoor dining setting
• Ceiling fans
• Servery from kitchen to this entertaining area
• Big fully fenced yard (2000m2)
• All linen and towels provided
• Comfortable furniture and good quality beds
• Large wall mounted LCD television
• DVD player including a selection of dvds
• Ipod Docking Station
• A non smoking property
• Complimentary mid stay service for bookings of 7 or more nights
- BBQ Area
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Non-Smoking Property
- Children Play Area
- DVD Library
- Guest Laundry
- WiFi Internet
- Wheel Chair Access
- Free Parking
Terms & Conditions
1.Rates shown are per night in Australian Dollars and include G.S.T.
2. A deposit of 50% of the total tariff is required to secure your booking (or total amount if booking is made within 7 days of arrival). If paying by cash or electronic funds transfer, the full amount of the tariff will be payable on booking.
3. We do accept American Express but a 2% surcharge applies
4. Visa and Mastercard do not attract additional fees
5. 3 night minimum stay applies (excluding peak periods such as Christmas, New Year, and Easter when the minimum stay is 5 nights).
All bookings are subject to the following cancellation policy.
(a) Cancellations must be received in writing by email and will not be deemed received until you receive a written confirmation from us .
(b) Cancellations received less than 14 days prior to the arrival date will forfeit the full deposit paid.
(d) Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to the arrival date will incur a $100.00 administration fee which will be deducted from the deposit, prior to a refund to you.
We reserve the right to cancel any booking and provide a full refund , should unforseen circumstances arise.
We do not take any responsibility for loss or damage to your personal property or vehicle.
Check in: 2 p.m.
Check out: 10 a.m.
Earlier Check In and later Check Out by prior arrangement only
Maximum of 8 guests only
A no smoking policy applies to the Beach House
All damage caused to The Beach House by guests during the period of their stay in the property plus costs of additional cleaning will be debited from the credit card.
By paying the deposit or tariff, all guests are deemed to have accepted and agreed to these terms and conditions.