Ayana Beach HouseReturn to main website
|Prices will be charged in AUD||Fri 22 Sep 2017||Sat 23 Sep 2017||Sun 24 Sep 2017||Mon 25 Sep 2017||Tue 26 Sep 2017||Wed 27 Sep 2017||Thu 28 Sep 2017||Fri 29 Sep 2017||Sat 30 Sep 2017||Sun 01 Oct 2017||Mon 02 Oct 2017||Tue 03 Oct 2017||Wed 04 Oct 2017||Thu 05 Oct 2017|
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Ayana Beach House is ideal for the discerning guest wishing to have a relaxing beach holiday.
Ayana is an architect designed, luxury beach house right across the road from Byron Bay’s world-renowned The Pass and Clarkes Beach. It is a 2 minute walk to the beach along a beautiful bush track and only a 15 minute stroll to the Byron town centre with its vibrant shops, cafes and restaurants. A 10 minute hike along the Cape Byron walking track will bring you to the Lighthouse and Australia’s most easterly point.
The 4 bedroom house has a fully equipped kitchen with the dining/living area opening out to an extensive north facing covered deck with built in bench seating and BBQ. It offers a second living / TV media room and study desk with wireless ADSL2 Internet facilities, 3 bathrooms, full laundry facilities, a gas fireplace, a private courtyard with a 6 person heated Spa and a stone outdoor hot/cold rain shower set within the lush tropical gardens.
Ayana is fitted out with designer furniture & beautiful art and photography. It has underfloor heating, back to base security system, full reverse cycle air conditioning, LED mood lighting, integrated audio sound system with ceiling speakers, solar powered hot water and 50,000 litre rainwater storage for irrigation.
AYANA is the perfect luxe beach house in one of Australia’s premier holiday destinations.
Ayana offers Byron Bay private house accommodation at it's best. Use this link to watch our video http://vimeo.com/100780248
- BBQ Area
- Non-Smoking Property
- On-site undercover parking
- Free Parking
- Guest Laundry
- WiFi Internet
- Street Parking
Ayana Beach HouseEnquire
AYANA Beach House is a recently built, architect designed, luxury beach house right across the road from Byron Bay’s world-renowned The Pass and Clarkes Beach.
The 4 bedroom house has a fully equipped kitchen and the dining/living area opens out opens out to an extensive north facing covered deck with built in bench seating and BBQ. It also offers a second living / TV media room and study desk with wireless ADSL2 Internet facilities. It offers 3 bathrooms, full laundry facilities, a gas fireplace, a private courtyard with a 6 person heated Spa, as well as outdoor shower facilities and lush tropical gardens.
- 3 King beds
- 3 Single beds
- 3 Bathrooms
- Rain forest view
- Stove top
- Iron/Ironing board
- DVD Player
- Tea/Coffee Making
- Ceiling Fans
- Wireless Internet
- Shower - separate
- Linen and Towels Provided
- Fridge - Fullsize
- Linen Provided
- Air conditioned
- High Chair Available
- Lounge Area
- CD Player
- Laundry Facilities
- Washer and Dryer
- Outdoor Setting
- Cots Available
Terms & Conditions
Check in from 3:00pm
Check out by 10:00am.
Additional charges of $200/hour will be incurred for late check-outs, subject to availability.
• We require a security deposit/bond ONE WEEK prior to your arrival.
- $2,000 is payable when staying at AYANA
The bond is refunded within 3 working days of your departure.
• To secure your reservation, 50% of the total tariff is required
• The 50% tariff balance is required one month prior to your arrival date. During peak periods (Christmas, New Year and Easter) final payments are due 2 months prior to your arrival date.
• Payments may be made by Visa, Mastercard or bank transfer.
PLEASE NOTE: your booking is NOT confirmed until the deposit is received along with the Guest Register and signed Terms and Conditions.
AYANA not available for weddings, functions or parties of any kind.
Details will be confirmed via email and phone.
If you cancel your booking up to 2 months prior to your arrival date your deposit will be refunded less a $300 administration fee
If you cancel your booking within 2 months of your arrival date you will forfeit all monies paid. (3 months for Christmas, New Year & Easter weeks)
• Cancellations are accepted up to 2 months prior to your arrival date, the deposit will be refunded less a $300 cancellation fee. Peak Season (Christmas, New Year & Easter), cancellations are accepted up until 3 months prior to your arrival date.
• Cancellations within 2 months of your arrival will incur a full forfeit of all monies paid. (3 months for Peak Season). No discussion will be entered into with regard to cancellations, so please consider Travel Insurance to guard against sickness, bad weather, or any other event that may cause cancellation of your holiday.