Best Western Astor Metropole Hotel & Apartments
|ราคาจะถูกเรียกเก็บในสกุลเงิน AUD||ราคาเต็ม||อา 24 ก.พ. 2019||จ 25 ก.พ. 2019||อ 26 ก.พ. 2019||พ 27 ก.พ. 2019||พฤ 28 ก.พ. 2019||ศ 01 มี.ค. 2019||ส 02 มี.ค. 2019||อา 03 มี.ค. 2019||จ 04 มี.ค. 2019||อ 05 มี.ค. 2019||พ 06 มี.ค. 2019||พฤ 07 มี.ค. 2019||ศ 08 มี.ค. 2019||ส 09 มี.ค. 2019|
Whether traveling on business or pleasure, the Best Western Astor Metropole Hotel and Apartments offers excellent value when visiting Brisbane. Ideally located on historic Wickham Terrace, the Best Western Astor Metropole is just 3 short blocks from the Queen St Mall and the Heart of Brisbane City.
We offer a unique variety of rooms, from our well-appointed Hotel Rooms in the charming heritage 'Astor' building through to our Studio Apartments in the 15 story Metropole Apartment Tower.
Services & Facilities:
- Refurbished Restaurant & Bar with undercover outdoor courtyard
- Individual room Air-conditioning
- Wireless high speed Internet Connection
- Internet Cafe in the Lobby
- Valet Dry-cleaning Service
- All Major Credit Cards Accepted
- 24 Hour Reception
- Outdoor Swimming Pool & Sundeck
Book the centrally located Best Western Astor Metropole, Brisbane today!
- พนักงานต้อนรับส่วนหน้า 24 ชั่วโมง
- บาร์ / เลานจ์
To secure a confirmed booking, credit card details are required as security for the accommodation charges. This secures the room for the period of your intended stay and guarantees your room upon arrival. If you wish to stay beyond the period of your original booking we request that you advise us as soon as you are aware so that we may extend both the booking and your occupancy of your original room. Payment for accommodation is taken on arrival and your credit card will be authorised for additional charges if you wish to charge back to your room during your stay.
A valid credit card is required on check-in for a room key to be issued.
If you do not have a personal credit card to present on arrival you must contact the reservations department to make alternative arrangements. Some bank charges applies for payment made through credit cards.
On Special Event Dates;
1. In the event of confirmed cancellation prior to 48 hours before your arrival date we will endeavor to relet the room, which is usually possible, and in that case you will be charged a 10% booking fee that we incur to the booking agencies on the reletting. If we do not relet the room then you will be charged a fee equivalent to one night's accommodation of the booking.
2. In the event of confirmed cancellation within 24 hours before your arrival date you will be charged a fee equivalent to one night's accommodation of the booking.
3. In the event of a failure to show on the booked date you will be charged a fee equivalent to the accommodation charges for the period of booking. This policy is applied to cover the distinct possibility of our inability to relet the room at that late stage.
On Non Special Event Dates;
1. In the event of confirmed cancellation prior to 48 hours before your arrival date no fee will be charged.
2. In the event of cancellation within 24 hours before your arrival date you will be charged a fee equivalent to one night's accommodation of the booking however that amount will be offered as a credit for subsequent accommodation charges if your rebook to stay with us again within 12months.
3. In the event of a failure to show on the booked date you will be charged a fee equivalent to one night's accommodation of the booking. In special circumstances, solely at the management's discretion, you may be offered such amount as a credit for subsequent accommodation charges.
Discounted Advance Purchase Rate:
1. Full payment required at time of placing reservation.
2. These reservations are non-refundable and can not be modified.
We suggest you consider travel insurance to cover any losses incurred if unforeseen circumstances force you to alter your travel plans.
REASONS FOR POLICY
While we always regret the necessity to impose charges upon guests who do not use the accommodation, we have found it necessary to make these charges in the certain circumstances set out above in the hope that it will encourage guests to assist us in advising of any travel changes at an early time to allow us to relet the room with minimal loss.
We believe that our cancellation policy is more generous than most particularly in our offer of accommodation credit in a number of circumstances.
Our cancellation policy has also been necessary to allow us to maintain our policy of not over booking in the hotel in busy periods, as is the case of the major hotels to cover the "no shows", as we prefer to be able to guarantee our confirmed guests their room on the day.
We also continually set out room rates at base levels without building in a provisional cost of "no-show" guests.
We hope that you will understand the basis of our policy and to keep us informed of your plans to avoid any unnecessary charges.
Thanking you for your support.