Discovery MelbourneReturn to main website
|Prices will be charged in AUD||Thu 14 Dec 2017||Fri 15 Dec 2017||Sat 16 Dec 2017||Sun 17 Dec 2017||Mon 18 Dec 2017||Tue 19 Dec 2017||Wed 20 Dec 2017||Thu 21 Dec 2017||Fri 22 Dec 2017||Sat 23 Dec 2017||Sun 24 Dec 2017||Mon 25 Dec 2017||Tue 26 Dec 2017||Wed 27 Dec 2017|
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Discovery Melbourne is always being praised for its amazing location, in the heart of the city and close to everything. Every booking includes free breakfast. Our Reception and Cafe has free WIFI all day, every day.
And of course we have amazing rates for any length of stay in small dorms, large dorms and private rooms.
- BBQ Area
- Tour Desk
- Disabled Access Rooms
- Conference Facilities
- Broadband Internet Access
- WiFi Internet
- DVD Library
- Guest Laundry
- In House Movies
- Games Room
- 24 hour Reception
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Street Parking
- On Site Restaurant
Terms & Conditions
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Check in time is 2pm.
• Check out time is 10am.
• Please note that there is an AUD10 refundable key deposit per person required upon check in.
• Please note that there is a 3% charge when you pay with a credit card.
• You must show a valid Australian photo ID or international passport upon check-in.
*Please note that anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a legal guardian or parent - If not you will not be able to checkin
• Please note that Discovery Hostel Melbourne does not accept payments with American Express credit cards.
• All weekly and earlybird rates are non-refundable & require full payment on booking.
• A deposit equal to your first nights accommodation will be charged by Credit Card at the time of booking. Total balance will be payable at check in.
• If you cancel your booking within 24hrs of check-in you will forfeit your deposit.
• Weekly rates are non refundable – if you depart early, the remainder of your week’s accommodation is forfeited.
• All ‘Earlybird Bookings’ are non-refundable and price is rounded to the nearest dollar.