This open plan apartment is located on the ground floor with private garage. There are 2 king sized beds in the unit, with one just off of the main living area on the ground floor. The second bed is upstairs in a loft bedroom. This unit features a kitchenette with full sized refrigerator, microwave, kettle and Nespresso coffee machine. There is one wheelchair accessible bathroom on the ground floor with wheel-in shower and separate bath.
- 2 King beds
- Dining Setting
- DVD Player
- Lounge Area
- Weekly Room Service
- Shower - separate
- Linen and Towels Provided
- Wireless Internet
- Air conditioned
- Tea/Coffee Making
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Disabled Room
- Linen Provided
- Fridge - Fullsize
Terms & Conditions
Upon booking you acknowledge and agree to the following conditions of stay:
1. I confirm that I am responsible for all charges pertaining to this booking. I authorise Charlestown Executive Apartments Pty Ltd to charge my credit card for any outstanding charges, loss, destruction, damage or complaints against me and all occupants of my unit. I authorise Charlestown Executive Apartments Pty. Ltd. to charge my credit card for a bond of up to $500 on the date of my arrival. This bond is meant as a deterrent for noise or damage to the property. It will be refunded within 2 business days of checkout should no issues arise.
2. I acknowledge that Charlestown Executive Apartments Pty Ltd enforces a strict NO NOISE and NO PARTIES policy. I understand that I am responsible for all guests staying in my unit. Should the manager be called to quell any disturbance, my credit card WILL be charged a $200 call out fee and $400 for each subsequent attendance. I acknowledge that Charlestown Executive Apartments Pty. Ltd. reserves the right to evict any guest, at any time, for any reason. NO REFUNDS will be issued to evicted guests and police will attend to escort the offending person from the property.
3. I acknowledge that all visitors must leave the property by 10pm. Only the number of guests registered are permitted to stay in the apartment after this time. Management has the right to evict any unregistered guests after 10pm.
4. I acknowledge that Charlestown Executive Apartments Pty. Ltd. is strictly a NON-SMOKING property. Smoking inside units will result in an extra cleaning fee, at Management’s discretion.
5. I acknowledge that Charlestown Executive Apartments Pty. Ltd. is not liable for any loss, damage or destruction to any property or vehicles brought upon the premises.
6. I acknowledge that I have been made aware there is a credit card surcharge applied when using Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
7. I understand that notice of cancellation must be received by the property via email - at least 72 hours prior to my arrival date at 2pm. If not given adequate notice of cancellation, a fee will be charged equal to the first night of accommodation.
Charlestown Executive Apartments upholds a 72-hour cancellation policy. If the customer cancels within 72 hours of arrival, they forfeit the full amount of accommodation. If the accommodation is greater then 7 days the first week will be charged and no fee thereafter. If reception is given adequate notification the deposit will be refunded to your specified credit card.